cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete Draft Build from Oculus Developer Dashboard?

MintPot
Explorer
I want to delete my test app..............
but I can't find the way for that.!!

I need to test the app more...................
I can't upload New Binary to STORE

a3b5r5hhmwd7.png

please help me........
9 REPLIES 9

delphinius81
Rising Star
It looks like you can't upload a new build because you submitted the current version for review. You will need to email submissions@oculus.com to have them reset your submission status so that you can address the issues. This can take a while, so in the meantime you have a couple of options:

1) Create a new app in the dashboard and upload the binary for testing. Once your submission is opened up and you are happy with the testing, upload the new build to the correct app page.
2) Request that oculus enables release channels for your app. This will give you access to alpha/beta/rc channels that you can do continuous testing on, independent of what is in the store channel. @cybereality can do that for you if you send him a PM

cybereality
Grand Champion
Sorry, we're not able to delete apps. But I can get you access to Release Channels so you can test alpha/beta builds without going through the approval every time.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

MintPot
Explorer
@delphinius81 Thanks for your answer :D, what is PM??

MintPot
Explorer
@cybereality  Thanks for your anwser!^^, my app is for test, so I want to change the name of my test version app. 'MintPot -> MintPot_test' , is it possible? is there a way to change app name on the dashboard?

delphinius81
Rising Star
@MintPot
 PM is a private message 🙂

pjenness
Rising Star
Delete (or Archive/hide)  and/or Rename Apps  +1

Drift VFX Visual, Virtual , Vertical Want 970GTX on Macbook for good FPS? https://forums.oculus.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=17349

MintPot
Explorer
I've got 2 test results. so I fix those results. 
and I try to upload new binary to store.

but I can't upload to store.. I just can upload to RC, BETA, ALPHA....

I want to upload the app I fixed. Do I have to create New App?

Please let help me..

Anonymous
Not applicable
when the project is file with obb extension, i am using command line but apk is not recognized. Can you pls give me info how to upload apk and obb after getting shipping in Ue4. Thanks

jalbertodigital
Honored Guest

I am also struggling with the app lab. I used an obb file in my last build, but have switched back to using solely an APK file since the OBB was not working. Now, I am unable to upload my new build, getting an error about my obb file. The log says to;

If no asset files should be attached to the new binary, please pass --force option to override.

But I have no idea what this means, how to do it, or am able to find any support online about it. Is there no way to roll back to a previous build, or delete a build on the app lab? Is the only solution here to create an entirely new app, and re-subscribe all of the users?