cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Spatializer AAX plugin with Pro Tools 10 HD

stelian_s
Explorer
Hey everyone, I'm really new to VR and Oculus. I'm trying to use the Oculus Spatializer Plugin for Pro Tools but there's no way Pro Tools will take it. I'm using the 10.3.1 HD version on a MacBook Pro and the latest version of the plugin (which is the one in the Audio SDK 1.0.4 version). Is it because the plugin works only on Pro Tools versions higher than 11 or am I doing something wrong (I just followed the instructions on the Development page)?
7 REPLIES 7

cybereality
Grand Champion
Let me check on this, but this question should be in the Audio Developer's section (I just moved it). Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

stelian_s
Explorer
Oh sorry I didn't see that option in Categories list; indeed it is related to Audio Development. Thank you 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
so did this question ever get answered? I'm struggling to load the plug in on PT 11.

stelian_s
Explorer
Unfortunately no. I ended up using Sound Particles for my purpose

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sound particles? Is this similar to the spatializer plug in? 

component-music
Honored Guest
The FB360 AAX plugins also work.

Anonymous
Not applicable
It seems the FB360 AAX only works with Pro Tools HD, which I don't have. I'm still unable to get The Oculus AAX to work. Has anyone managed to get this working???