cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Look at all these games!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh my... I can't believe how many [RELEASE] posts there are this morning. This is awesome! I don't even know where to start, I want to try them all 🙂

Congratulations to everyone! And thanks Oculus/IndieCade for setting this up, nothing like a deadline to help us devs see a project through (and the milestones were genius to keep us on target). I have a feeling we've all learned a lot, and playing each others games will only kick off new and better ideas!

Let's do this again next year 😉
17 REPLIES 17

ENUM411
Honored Guest
"ksiva" wrote:
Oh my... I can't believe how many [RELEASE] posts there are this morning. This is awesome! I don't even know where to start, I want to try them all 🙂

)

Sorry, to ask.. but how to post a [RELEASE].. ? can´t find any button for, here..
Milestone 1 = VIDEO https://vimeo.com/73215941
Milestone 2 = soon..

>>Download = asap..

( as seen on top.. )

klyemar
Honored Guest
The bulk of us have been editing our original [WIP] threads, but if you don't already have one you can make a new one. There's no button or anything, it's just a regular post with the word "release" in the title. 🙂

Punkerella
Honored Guest
I am super excited about all these new games. We show the oculus rift to everyone that comes over, but we only had a few things for them to try. Now we will be able to (hopefully) find something that is interesting to everyone. Plus having other people testing some of these ideas is much easier than trying to mess with them all ourselves. We where feeling almost stuck just by the number of things that we could do in the rift and wanted to try 🙂

@ENUM411

To start a new thread, you are going to have to post more in the forum though. It doesn't let you start a thread until you have done 10 posts (unless they changed it already, it didn't when I joined and wanted to start our gorgon thread).

Hope that helps 😉

whoisonline
Explorer
The quality of all these demos are fantastic. Thanks for sharing, its great that VR finally has some content worth showing 🙂

MrGeddings
Explorer
yup i bet in a week or so oculus share will be filled up! great to see! 🙂 though i imagine most of these games will end up being enhanced demos as theres no way to create a full deep game in 3 weeks, but it will still be pretty fun to try out!

W32321
Honored Guest
"whoisonline" wrote:
The quality of all these demos are fantastic. Thanks for sharing, its great that VR finally has some content worth showing 🙂

I think my chances of winning are getting slimmer with each game I try, they're all so good!

(also thanks for the PM, whoisonline but the forum wont let me send a reply)

Aldin
Honored Guest
Congratulations to all the Jam participants that got this far!

Anonymous
Not applicable
"danworld" wrote:
Yeah, this is incredible. It's just, download, download, download.....

So many great new VR experiences.

...download, download, download... 🙂