Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finalists

spinaljack
Protege
EDIT:
Finalists announced - http://www.oculus.com/vrjam/

Anyone else excited about the finalists announcement?
Not long to go now!

Anyone putting down bets on which games will make it through?
They'll probably try and spread the finalists out amongst the different types of entries rather than have all shooters or all horror games.

My money's on VBert, one of the dragon games, dread halls, SimUSpeak, private eye, sight line, time rifters, dumpy... hard to decide!

Hopefully they'll announce it while I'm awake in UK time.
55 REPLIES 55

virror
Explorer
When are the announcement, later today?

Tagera
Honored Guest
Oculus Maximus.

Jose
Heroic Explorer
I'm curious to see if one of the games that make it to the finals doesn't even have a forum thread and is unknown by most of us.

Also curious to see the finalists of the "selected developers."

There might be some hidden gems that none of us on this forum have played yet.

Kenzie
Honored Guest
I'm excited! Can't wait to see the list for both the open call and the selected developers.

Like Jose, I am curious to see if there will be entries that we have not heard of yet.

Arowx
Explorer
Even if your project doesn't make it into the finals it would be nice if they provide scores or feedback of some kind.

Ganjaroach
Explorer
Everyone that worked on a demo for the vr jam(and demos before that) has greatly helped the vr community even if the game wasn't the best and they should all be thanks for there time. I still haven't had time to play them all but a lot of the games have very original ideas and they will pave the way for future games and ideas. So thank you to all the people making games and sharing them. 🙂

drash
Heroic Explorer
I completely agree with ganjaroach!
  • Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com

nilstastic
Explorer
I agree as well. It is probable that a lot of the games are going to fade out and never to be heard from again, but I do hope that all of the devs that participated continue to work on other projects. I also think that everyone should get a t-shirt 😃

(and that everyone should try and write a retrospective. 😉 )