Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finalists

spinaljack
Protege
EDIT:
Finalists announced - http://www.oculus.com/vrjam/

Anyone else excited about the finalists announcement?
Not long to go now!

Anyone putting down bets on which games will make it through?
They'll probably try and spread the finalists out amongst the different types of entries rather than have all shooters or all horror games.

My money's on VBert, one of the dragon games, dread halls, SimUSpeak, private eye, sight line, time rifters, dumpy... hard to decide!

Hopefully they'll announce it while I'm awake in UK time.
55 REPLIES 55

PixelsmithLLC
Explorer
Looks like they're up.

http://www.oculus.com/vrjam/

spinaljack
Protege
Finalists Announced!

Awesome, I nailed a few of the winners.

Also our game is on the list! XD

8bit
Protege
Congratulations Finalists!
You guys made some awesome projects.
Thanks for creating these new VR experiences for us all to enjoy!

Mayco
Honored Guest
There certainly are a lot of good titles on that list. I already expected most of these to make it into the finals, but there are a couple that really surprise me (mostly ones I haven't played).

Congratulations to all the finalists!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Big congratulations to the finalists, and huge kudos to everyone who participated. Although we are all interested in the final results, just putting your stuff out there takes a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. You're all winners in my book. 😄

abetterbard
Honored Guest
A resounding congratulations to not only the finalists but everyone who participated! With everyone's hard work and superb design ideas, I can't wait to see what the future holds for VR! 😄

Arowx
Explorer
What no LGM :cry:

Arowx
Explorer
Oculus Maximus didn't that break the rules a bit, with the need for a Sixsense Hydra.

To be honest I think they should have a one where the Sixsense Hydra is the controller, think of all the sword fighting, boxing and general body part waving games it would generate for the rift. 😉

spinaljack
Protege
I'm surprised vbert didn't get a mention just for the jumping interaction.

The question is, considering that 14 of the finalists have threads on the forum with downloads, which of those are open call and which are from the selected developers group? Unless they didn't pick 10 from each.

PixelsmithLLC
Explorer
I played all the ones with a download link and felt like they were really great experiences! Congrats to the finalists. Hopefully we'll get to play the few on there that didn't post a link. Look interesting