cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commerce (IAP) Problems

Draco18s
Explorer
1) Which of these two statements is true?
These test users have permission to purchase IAP items in your app,
including Alpha, Beta, and Release Candidate apps, without using real
money
Note: Do not use a real credit card with test users, it
will be charged
as a regular transaction. Please use the test credit
card numbers provided.

2) The test credit card numbers can't be used, the Oculus Home will not accept them as a payment method without holder's name, expiration date, and CVV. Faking this info results in a failed to verify and thus cannot be used.

3) I get this error trying to specify my in-app prices:

IAP Update Error

We only allow a specific set of prices. Either, change your price/msrp or contact Oculus Support.

What are the list of specific prices?

6 REPLIES 6

Draco18s
Explorer
On the first part, about the test credit cards:

Yes, I did that. I put in my name, the "always succeeds" card number, put the expiration date as 9/2019, and a CVV of 123, along with the country as USA and a zip of 19426.

When attempting to save it says "Something went wrong. Please try again later."

rbeoe1rjlknc.png

On the second part, about prices, here's the tsv file I used:
SKU    Name    Description    Currency    Amount    Item Type
season_pass    Season Pass    Access to all content    USD    30.00    durable
This item will fail to save with the error in my original post, "We only allow a specific set of prices. Either, change your price/msrp or contact Oculus Support." (emphasis mine)

Draco18s
Explorer
OH NICE, editing a post's HTML content (to fix the formatting) just deletes your post!

On the credit card part, an image is worth 1000 words:
81lcrzxlr0eg.png

On the prices, here's the tsv I used:
season_pass    Season Pass    Access to all content    USD    30.00    durable
Which fails to save with the error "We only allow a specific set of prices. Either, change your price/msrp or contact Oculus Support." (emphasis mine)

Draco18s
Explorer
Hey, any further response to this?

Draco18s
Explorer
@imperativity Hey, any further response to my issues? We are currently testing with real credit cards, which are being charged money. We would very much like to not do that.

Draco18s
Explorer
@imperativity

Thanks for answering that question. I still have one other:

Draco18s said:

On the prices, here's the tsv I used:
season_pass    Season Pass    Access to all content    USD    30.00    durable
Which fails to save with the error "We only allow a specific set of prices. Either, change your price/msrp or contact Oculus Support." (emphasis mine)

This is being particularly troublesome with us testing (successful!) purchases with a real CC, as we'd like to lower the cost of some of our items to below a dollar.

For example:
2018_all_games_R1_test    2018 Rouond 1 Pass    Access to all 2018 games    USD    0.45    Durable
2018_all_games_R2_test2    2018 Round 2 Pass    Access to all 2018 games    USD    0.35    Durable
2018_all_games_FF_test    2018 Final Four Pass    Access to all 2018 games    USD    0.25    Durable
2018_all_games_Ch_test2    2018 Championship Pass    Access to all 2018 games    USD    0.15    Durable
At least one of these prices is not allowed (if not all of them).

Draco18s
Explorer
@imperativity I never would have thought to look there and its not mentioned in the documentation at all.
Thanks for locating that, however.