cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Go Authorization

GEMISIS
Adventurer
Hey folks,
Hooked my Oculus Go up to my computer tonight to try and start checking my game on it, and was unable to get it to work properly with adb. Keep seeing that the device is unauthorized, and when I check inside my headset to see if I need to accept my machine as a safe device, I'm not seeing any messages. Developer mode also keeps forcibly disabling, even though I'm in a developer group. Any advice on how to get this fixed? Really eager to start deving with this device! :smiley:
5 REPLIES 5

theawesometheor
Honored Guest
same exact issue here!

GEMISIS
Adventurer
Finally figured it out after a bit more work on it tonight. Do not set an unlock pattern or the authorization screen will not appear properly!

cybereality
Grand Champion
Thank you so much @GEMISIS. I had a bunch of problems with developer mode and didn't realize it was the lock pattern. I've filed a bug report so the team and address. Thanks again.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

MuscleLad
Honored Guest
Hello,
I'm kind of having the same issue. But in my case, I haven't set any unlock pattern on the device. 

HaritzElVerde
Honored Guest

MuscleLad said:

Hello,
I'm kind of having the same issue. But in my case, I haven't set any unlock pattern on the device. 

Did you solve the problem? I have got the same one.