cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simulaneous control of multiple Go headsets

Rus
Honored Guest
Is there currently a way to control the playback of locally stored VR video files simultaneously on multiple Go headsets?
6 REPLIES 6

aweidenhammer
Protege
I imagine you would have to make a networked game in either Unity or Unreal.  These engines have built-in support for networked gaming via the Oculus Online Subsytsem.  You would have to build a game where players entered a shared level and events were triggered on all client devices at the same time.  

rupert
Protege
@Rus We have developed an application for exactly this use case. Let me know if you are still interested and I can include you in our beta programme.

dan1eln1el5en
Honored Guest
I'm interested in this as well.

Normark
Explorer
Hey Rupert
I´m very interested to be included in the beta, we have 30 Oculus Go devices and want to have an audience view a 360 video simultaneous, controlled from a PC

rupert
Protege
@dan1eln1el5en and @Normark

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. We have started trialing the product now. Send me your emails and I'll add you to the beta channel: rupert.rawnsley@avantiseducation.com

Niq
Explorer
We developed a comercial system that uses OSC messages to trigger video on several devices at once. PM and I can give you a quote