Gear VR / Oculus Go game testers needed — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Gear VR / Oculus Go game testers needed

TruthveyorTruthveyor Posts: 56 Oculus Start Member
Hi, can you test my my game?  For free, of course.

It is in beta, and I need testers to give me feedback.

Game Title:  HOPPY ANIMALS

Game Description:  Hoppy Animals is a third person platformer game (a bit like Super Mario) set in a remarkably stunning and explorable 3D candy world (a bit like the candy world in the movie Wreck-It Ralph). Characters can run, jump, attack and talk (voiced over).

You can control with touchpad, gamepad, or Gear VR/Oculus Go Controller. It should work for both Gear VR and Oculus Go.

If you are interested, please send me a message.

Tony

Tagged:

Comments

• NeontopNeontop Posts: 211 Oculus Start Member
    Did you apply to be a Start Member for Oculus? It will be easier for you.

• TruthveyorTruthveyor Posts: 56 Oculus Start Member
    I want to be an Oculus Start Member, but one of the requirements is "published an app on the Oculus Store or another virtual reality platform".

This game is in one of the Release Channels, but not yet in the Oculus Store, so I'm guessing that it doesn't count as having been published yet, and this is my first game.

How is beta testing easier for a Start Member?
    edited September 2018
    I want to be an Oculus Start Member, but one of the requirements is "published an app on the Oculus Store or another virtual reality platform".

This game is in one of the Release Channels, but not yet in the Oculus Store, so I'm guessing that it doesn't count as having been published yet, and this is my first game.

How is beta testing easier for a Start Member?
    If you have your app already on a channel and not released it is sufficient to apply as Start Member. 
    You will have access to the help of the dev team  for  your app and other Start Member's will help you on testing ..

• TruthveyorTruthveyor Posts: 56 Oculus Start Member
    That's good to hear!!  I'll apply right away to be a Start member.
    edited September 2018
     :) good luck and I wish you success.