Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

cameratool.exe issue when calibrating virtual camera - Mixed Reality

brunopatobrunopato Posts: 2
NerveGear
Hello guys!
I'm using cameratool.exe to calibrate a virtual camera using a third touch controller as a vr object. It's all good when calibrating using the chess like pattern in the Assets folder. But when it comes to calibrate the hdm itself, I just place it in the square, press the touch controller button and nothing happens. It's simply not detecting my input and I can't advance from that step. Can anyone help me please? What am I missing here? Best regards guys!

Comments

• korzen303korzen303 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I confirm the above problem. Lost half a day trying to set-up the MRC. Still stuck on the camera calibration because of this!
  • GothamCityFilmsGothamCityFilms Posts: 1 Oculus Start Member
    im trying to figure out how to launch the camera calibration tool -  the links on the page do not take me anywhere - how can i launch the tool?
  • codegradcodegrad Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    im trying to figure out how to launch the camera calibration tool -  the links on the page do not take me anywhere - how can i launch the tool?
    Same here... I can't even find the link to CameraTool.exe, which is referenced in the guide.  It says I need to print the checkerboard from the directory of that application, but it doesn't link to the tool download.  Help!