cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Spatializer crashing Unity when entering play mode

Dknighter
Explorer
Hey, I've been using the Oculus Audio SDK in my project for the past few days and it's been working perfectly however yesterday I had a few crashes but today it is now crashing every time I hit play in the editor, playing a build is fine though. I've attached two error log files which reads "AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll at 0033:55a2754a." I'm using Unity 2017.4.7f1 and Oculus Audio 1.29.0. I've also been using Oculus Audio in a small testing project and haven't experienced any crashes there. Sending my project isn't really an option.
2 REPLIES 2

Dknighter
Explorer
Hey @imperativity, I've managed to create a project that that reproduces the issue. I've figured out that it crashes after I re-bake a scene in Unity. So I can continue development in my main project as long as I don't re-bake the scene which I need to do. Perhaps deleting the light mapping folder first may fix it. I'll private message you a link to the project download when I have it ready.

siddharthoblix
Explorer
Hi @Dknighter. Did you ever find a solution to this issue? I'm facing it now.