cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Sleep and/or Remote Prompt When Oculus GO is Idle

scp_bi
Honored Guest
I'd like to leave my app running, so that when someone walks up and looks in the headset they don't need to use the remote or power button.  I covered the proximity sensor, which prevents the immediate sleep when someone pulls their face away.  However, after a minute or so the headset goes to sleep anyway - I assume due to inactivity.  Can this be disabled?
36 REPLIES 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

join4b
Honored Guest
Since October it’s possible to set the auto-sleep time of the headset to infinite, from the Oculus App on mobile.

Oculus Kiosk, as mentioned by someone, is also a good solution. We are using it inside a museum with 6 unattended devices and we are having zero issues since a month!

nothingad
Explorer

join4b said:

Since October it’s possible to set the auto-sleep time of the headset to infinite, from the Oculus App on mobile.

Oculus Kiosk, as mentioned by someone, is also a good solution. We are using it inside a museum with 6 unattended devices and we are having zero issues since a month!

Hey, there..
Do you use an third party App for Kiosk Mode or has Oculus finally made something usefull?

get in touch www.david-schuetze.de

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

jstefan
Explorer
Any news?

INVR_SPACE
Honored Guest
Kioskmode as mentioned above works without using a controller