cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[GearVR] Splash screen no longer working in Unreal Integration version 1.24.0

Anonymous
Not applicable
Configuring a splash screen via the OculusVR plugin settings under project settings no longer displays a splash on GearVR for both the 4.18 and 4.19 branches of the 1.24.0 Unreal Integration.

Let me know if any other info is required however it has been also reported by other users over at the Unreal Forum.

4.18 Unreal binary version displays the splash screen as expected.
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

We are actively working on a fix for this issue that should land in the next release.

Hi @imperativity ,

Just a reminder:It's been quite a few releases since this was reported and the splash is still not working on GearVR (the same splash is working on the GO however)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aussieburgerVR

I'm asking internally about this right now. Is this still not functioning in the latest UE4 release as well?

@imperativity  that is correct still not working for GearVR on 1.27. it's still working on the GO however!

moulder6
Protege
Do we have any update on this issue? It doesn't seem to be working in Unreal 4.20 from Epic.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still not working for me in all latest versions of the engine including the Oculus branch. Only works on the Go. No one seems to care though 😞

motorsep
Rising Star
Well, Gear VR is dead anyway. So as long as it works on Go, Quest and Rift it's all good 🙂