cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Notice] Issue affecting various services (03/13/19)

mouse_bear
Retired Support
We are experiencing an issue affecting various services. This may affect build uploads and other functionality on our developer dashboard. Our team is aware and working on a resolution as soon as possible.
8 REPLIES 8

Team_RVC
Explorer
Is this related to the Facebook issue and if so when that is resolved we will be good to go?

rustb-soule
Honored Guest

Team_RVC said:

Is this related to the Facebook issue and if so when that is resolved we will be good to go?

I think it goes beyond that. I'm having odd issues like deleted apps not going away on the left side menus, not being able to upload builds etc.

Brian_Hillard
Protege
Yep, my night of VR was ruined.
Tried playing Edge of Nowhere which didn't go anywhere. Game would not load due to being unable to connect to the store, despite being installed and previously played.
Lone Echo loaded though.
Oculus Home had numerous issues too.
Mainly being unable to enter on numerous tries.When it did work, no online functions did.

mouse_bear
Retired Support
Thank for your patience with this, everyone. Please try what you were attempting to do once more and let me know if you're able to do so successfully (or not).

Metal_Multiball
Heroic Explorer

Thank for your patience with this, everyone. Please try what you were attempting to do once more and let me know if you're able to do so successfully (or not).

The system is working for me now.

MikeF
Trustee
Seems to be fine here as well

Team_RVC
Explorer
Working for me as well.  Thanks.

mouse_bear
Retired Support
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. As of today, the issues have been mitigated and most (if not all) services have been restored. If this doesn't seem to be the case for you, please tag here in this thread and/or submit a ticket with us at https://developer.oculus.com/contact