cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APK is signed with Signature Scheme V3, which is not yet supported.

Inpu
Protege
Hi,

I have this error since this morning using the command tool to upload APKs. It was working fine yesterday. I've always been using the same build and project since the beginning. Is something going on ?

It seems I'm not the only one (https://forum.unity.com/threads/apk-is-signed-with-signature-scheme-v3-which-is-not-yet-supported-oculus-platform.613405/).

Thanks

17 REPLIES 17

Gifgroen
Honored Guest
My guess would be that there was an Android sdk update that enforced this behaviour? That's the only variable in this case if you ask me. Did somebody else update there Android Studio or Android SDK after which this started happening?

jinhaifeng
Explorer
I've had the same issue with uploading my builds to the Go/ Gear release channels, been following a few threads where people have said the same thing, this is the first one I saw where Oculus will be looking into it. Some people suggested switching to Gradle but that didn't work for me, maybe it'll work for others? , I'll try another couple things in the interim while we wait on Oculus.

SebaGoRk
Honored Guest
I had this problem today and after downgrade the Android SDK the problem is gone when i make internal builds.

I'm with the 27.0.3 SDK version now.

robocat
Honored Guest
Hey, has this ever been resolved? I ran into this issue today with an update to my app based on the Unity LTS version 2017.423f1. Did manage to upload using a gradle build, but that binary unfortunately refused to run properly (crashed at startup in some native rendering code?).
After freaking out for a while, I solved my issue by doing an internal build and signing it using jarsigner.

treehousenorris
Explorer
jarsigner after building with unity's gradle gives this error:
ar2llkoxb1kn.png

Metal_Multiball
Heroic Explorer
@treehousenorris  I think the jarsigner workflow is for Unity Internal builds and the Gradle workflow is to modify your gradle template file. (it's possible I'm wrong, but it would be a first)

JoseRFJunior
Explorer
APK is signed with Signature Scheme V3, which is not yet supported.

JoseRFJunior
Explorer

jarsigner after building with unity's gradle gives this error:
ar2llkoxb1kn.png

done ?