Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

How can I build Oculus Quest VR contents? Where Can I find the SDK for Oculus Quest?

Our team is using unreal engine. we want to build an oculus quest VR video games now. 

1. Where Can I find Oculus quest SDK?

2. Is it a same process with Oculus Rift game building in the unreal engine?

3. When is the release date of Oculus quest in north america?

4. How can I upload our video game for oculus quest, Does anybody know the process?

Thanks

King Regards

Sean

Comments

• MikeFMikeF Posts: 775
    Neo
    1) its not available to the public
    2) in some ways
    3) not available to the public
    4) cant talk about it
  • JacksonGordonJacksonGordon Posts: 138
    Art3mis
    edited April 4
    I think the code and libraries will be very similar to the Go, since it's a standalone mobile device.  I would focus on those SDK's.  As far as your question 4) they've mentioned the quest store will be "game focused" and you have to submit a proposal of your app or game before you even submit it.  It seems like it will be a fairly rigorous process, and highly selective.  They mentioned providing previous sales numbers as a metric to prove your game deserves to be on the quest store.  I'm thinking very similar to the Go process/curation but even more stringent with more requirements.