cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The user isn't signed in

timbeswick
Honored Guest
When running a dev build of my app built with Unity on the GO, I get the following error through the logs after the platform is initialized:
The user isn't signed in or their account state wasn't in a recoverable state.
I am signed in on the device, but not sure how to sign out to refresh the token if that's required, without factory resetting.
Does anyone how to fix this?

This also causes the following error when attempting to get user data:
 {"error":{"message":"Invalid OAuth 2.0 Access Token","type":"OCApiException","code":190,"error_data":[],"fbtrace_id":"AdktSl4ek+I"}}

7 REPLIES 7

fearlessnarakim
Honored Guest
I have this exact same issue.  😞

Anonymous
Not applicable
The only way to change accounts associated with the headset, is to factory reset - unfortunately =/

JeffNik
MVP
MVP
Are you guys using the "Build and Run" button in Unity to push the app to the Go, and that's when you get this error? I have read in web resources, but haven't tested it yet, that to test platform logged-in-user functionality on the actual device - you have to upload your test build to Oculus, add yourself as a test user, and download the app through the Go's interface - "sideloading" the app to the device from Unity wont let your Oculus account log in.

CNevan
Protege
Did you ever find a solution to this? I am getting this exact same error message when trying to retrieve player high scores from alpha and store channels.

timbeswick
Honored Guest
Hey @CNevan, sorry no I never found the solution to this

CNevan
Protege
That's ok, thanks for your response!

Fw585
Honored Guest

Have you ever found the way to fix it yet