cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Malware Test 'INFRA_FAILURE' Result

grahamrichardso
Honored Guest
I'm readying an app for submission and I am receiving a warning when the binary is tested (see attached screenshot).
I'm struggling to find any information about this test and how to pass it online.
Is the implication that my binary contains suspicious files? Or is there a file missing that I need to generate etc.
This is the only warning I am getting at present.
Any advice would be appreciated.
uia72yx2ynjg.png
5 REPLIES 5

mobfish_cai
Honored Guest
Same here today, doesn't happen before, nobody have any answers. Need help!

grahamrichardso
Honored Guest
I am currently liaising with Oculus Dev support. I will post their advice to me here. So far they suggested I import the latest Oculus Integration for Unity (1.36.0 released a few days ago) and rebuild. The error still persisted for me when I uploaded the binary, but perhaps it will work for others.

mouse_bear
Retired Support
Thanks for the heads up. Is this preventing you from submitting your build?
If you need immediate help or want additional support/context on an issue you are having with our platform or integrations:

1. Gather any and all logs, screenshots, and version numbers of relevant software (Oculus SDK, engine, etc.)
2. Please submit a ticket here through the "Contact Us" link (include what you've gathered in step 1).
3. Tag me @mouse_bear once you have done so!

grahamrichardso
Honored Guest
I am able to submit, but the error still shows on as a failure in the test results section. I have other unrelated errors to address there too but presumably Basic Malware Test failure will prevent the game from passing the VRC's.

mouse_bear
Retired Support
Thanks for the info. This is an error on our end, so please ignore it for the time being. As long as it does not prevent build submission.
If you need immediate help or want additional support/context on an issue you are having with our platform or integrations:

1. Gather any and all logs, screenshots, and version numbers of relevant software (Oculus SDK, engine, etc.)
2. Please submit a ticket here through the "Contact Us" link (include what you've gathered in step 1).
3. Tag me @mouse_bear once you have done so!