cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upload my build on release channel using command line utility

ethoshdemo
Honored Guest
I am uploading apk and obb of size about 1.7 gb using command line utility.Frequently getting error while uploading assets.Error is-"A server error occurred.The request will be retried".Can anyone help me with this?
7 REPLIES 7

I also get this error all the time,  usually the CLU crashes due to a out of memory error because the log files gets over 2gb while outputting "A server error occurred.The request will be retried".

Doesn't seem to happen when uploading from North America, but from Europe for me.

ethoshdemo
Honored Guest
I am uploading it from India.I am getting error at same point always-"Uploading asset file (238 / 560)"

tikilittle
Honored Guest
Same for me! I'm trying to upload a 3.4 gb OBB file and I'm getting that same error. Help! 

ethoshdemo
Honored Guest
I am still not able to upload apk which is more than 1GB.The APK can be up to 1 GB in size.Expansion files can be up to 4GB in size, and you can utilize multiple OBBS if needed.

HorizonVP
Explorer
Same here. Any response or advice?

Backdrop
Honored Guest
I need help!!! Same here. nobody knows?

Backdrop
Honored Guest

I also get this error all the time,  usually the CLU crashes due to a out of memory error because the log files gets over 2gb while outputting "A server error occurred.The request will be retried".

Doesn't seem to happen when uploading from North America, but from Europe for me.

You know solution?