IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Hope I've come to the right place.

I want to install Oculus Quest Virtual Desktop.  It appears I have to enable developer mode first.  In order to do THAT I need to create or be invited by a developer organization.  I am not a developer.  How do I go about getting invited?
Loach56

Comments

• polka_pandapolka_panda Posts: 22
    Brain Burst
    You don't need to enable developer mode to buy Virtual Desktop, you can just buy it on the store and it should work. The developper of Virtual Desktop is active on Reddit, you can probably contact them there if you need support.
  • andybakandybak Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    (Meta - consider putting better titles on your posts so people know if it's worth a click or not: "Hope I've come to the right place" tells us nothing about your actual question.)