cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Avatar Loaded Callback?

Anonymous
Not applicable
How to get Callback function when avatar loaded with asset.
8 REPLIES 8

cloud_canvas
Expert Protege
CombinedMeshLoadedCallback is the point at which a remote OvrAvatar is safe to address, in my experience. It's a public method but it doesn't evoke an EventHandler or anything like that. So I usually hack OvrAvatar with a public bool called IsInitialized that gets flipped at the end of that callback and then WaitUntil things onto it. Not the best pattern but it works.
Samsung Galaxy S8 (Snapdragon 835), Gear VR (2017), Oculus Go (64GB), Unity 2018.3.14f1

Anonymous
Not applicable
OVR lip sync is not working when connect to the photon voice Any settings there related to the Audio source?

cloud_canvas
Expert Protege
I'd say ask @Ross_Beef about that one. There's a few threads going around about Expressive, LipSync, and Photon Voice.
Samsung Galaxy S8 (Snapdragon 835), Gear VR (2017), Oculus Go (64GB), Unity 2018.3.14f1

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your answer i am try oculus platform sdk in the example scene social starter voip does not connect?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Voip getting working but remote avatar lip sync is not working?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there Any possibility connect standalone platform application to oculus platform application(non oculus )Create and Join Room Functionality in cross platform.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @cloud_canvas

There is any possibility develop webvr application in oculus sdk using unity?

cloud_canvas
Expert Protege
That's totally off topic and I am not qualified to answer that! Start a new thread mate :smile: