IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Crash after update to OVRPlugin 1.25.0

OcqueOcque Posts: 2
NerveGear
edited July 2019 in Oculus Quest Development
Hi there,
I want to build the most basic sample scene for the Oculus Quest. I installed Oculus Integration from the asset store and use one of the sample scenes provided there but I cant get a working program. The problem arises after upgrading to OVRPlugin 1.25.0. When starting the program on the Quest, it just shows the three "loading dots" and gets stuck (I just get back to the menu after pushing 4 times the oculus button on the controller).
When I disable Oculus Utilities Plugin (Current Version 1.25.0 to Bundle Version 0.0.0) the program at least starts and my HMD is working fine, but the controllers are not detected.
I use Unity 2019.1.4f1 but i got the same problem with 2018.4.4f1.
Thanks for your help
Tagged:

Answers

• OcqueOcque Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    edited July 2019
    After installing the new version of Oculus Integration (1.39) and after disabling OVR Utilities Plugin (so 0.0.0 instead of 1.25.0) the build works including controller detection.