cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with version 1.27 and SDK v1.26

bknoth
Explorer
Our systems auto-updated to version 1.27 last night. Calls to ovr_GetInputState() now produce values for m_inputState.IndexTrigger[0] that are always 0 no matter how the trigger is positioned. We're using version 1.26 for the SDK (I haven't seen a newer version). Has anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks,
Bruce

21 REPLIES 21

STFSTF
Explorer
Hi, I just found this thread https://forums.oculusvr.com/developer/discussion/33329/has-oculus-removed-the-ability-to-run-c-console-exes

There is a comment to initialize the ovr with the "Invisible" flag which I just tried:
ovrInitParams initParams = { ovrInit_RequestVersion + ovrInit_Invisible, OVR_MINOR_VERSION, NULL, 0, 0 };
ovrResult result = ovr_Initialize(&initParams);

With this intitialization, the InputState structure (which contains all the buttons and trigger states) gets updated without any rendering. Maybe this helps you too.

Stefan

Dietrick89
Honored Guest
Docker provides an API for interacting with the Docker daemon (called the Docker Engine API), as well as SDKs for Go and Python. The SDKs allow you to build and scale Docker apps and solutions quickly and easily. If Go or Python don’t work for you, you can use the Docker Engine API directly.