@NinjaGG

13 REPLIES 13

wirelitesoft.dev
Adventurer
new updates uploaded!

JeffNik
MVP
MVP
I wonder if the old-school rock band Styx will have a problem with a drum sim with the same spelling as their band name.

wirelitesoft.dev
Adventurer

JeffNik said:

I wonder if the old-school rock band Styx will have a problem with a drum sim with the same spelling as their band name.

This game has nothing to do with rockband... its a drum simulator...not band simulator.

wirelitesoft.dev
Adventurer
https://trademarks.justia.com/711/38/styx-71138846.html

Styx was registered in 1920 as a product line of bath and beauty products.
It was cancelled in 2002. Styx VR DrumSim is not Styx. the word Styx references the drum sticks
one uses to play drums. I grew up knowing them as styx. i see your band called styx but they don't own any rights to the registered name... because it is NOT registered to them. it was registered to a bath and beauty product line by phiser

wirelitesoft.dev
Adventurer
New updates are coming. added the ability to scale drum size. awaiting approval for store release.
Beta users should get the new update as soon as the update is uploaded.
Enjoy!

wirelitesoft.dev
Adventurer
post deleted by me the developer.

JeffNik
MVP
MVP
Congratulations! I wish I had the "stick-to-it-ivness" to complete and publish an actual game. I usually get to my "proof-of-concept" stage and then get all excited about my NEXT "incredible idea". :smile:

wirelitesoft.dev
Adventurer

JeffNik said:

Congratulations! I wish I had the "stick-to-it-ivness" to complete and publish an actual game. I usually get to my "proof-of-concept" stage and then get all excited about my NEXT "incredible idea". :smile:

Iv got about 80 unfinished game ideas that i started. but this is just one that got done. lol

wirelitesoft.dev
Adventurer
Game is Released! there is still time to get it free as a beta tester. send me a message!
https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/1956925837742046