cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Korean store

Tostaky
Honored Guest

It is a pity. We do not have most of the interesting products on the Korean store. I really want to support oculus since they sold me a very decent hardware for a good price. Thanks to oculus I was able to discover VR. 

However,  I don't have other choice than giving my money to Steam store because I live in Korea. Oculus really should do something for the Korean store.

3 REPLIES 3

Tostaky
Honored Guest

It is a pity. We do not have most of the interesting products on the Korean store. I really want to support oculus since they sold me a very decent hardware for a good price. Thanks to oculus I was able to discover VR. 

However,  I don't have other choice than giving my money to Steam store because I live in Korea. Oculus really should do something for the Korean store. 

Could you give some examples of what is missing? I'm on the Korean store now and it appears to have the same stuff, just in won.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Ok, slight correction. I was on the korean hardware page. The app store page is broken and hard codes the region to where it thinks your IP address is from, it ignores the country selection at the bottom of the page. I tried using a korean proxy server, my location in other test sites showed as korean, but Oculus insisted I was now in the US and refused to let me change.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2