cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Need An Audio Engineer?

ScsiOverdrive
Explorer
Hello!

Just to clarify, it sounds like you are looking for paid work? I imagine you will become quite popular if you are offering to work for free. 🙂
2 REPLIES 2

TheGiantRobot
Honored Guest
Hey RCM,

I'm sort of a jack of all trades in the visual realm (bachelors in fine arts, masters in computer science focusing on animation, modelling/texturing/rigging/some basic scripting skills) but I know absolutely nothing about sound design, and I feel like for anything to truly accomplish immersion it needs solid audio engineering. I would love to work with you on some ideas I have, but I'm hesitant to make any firm plans yet as I'm still working on gathering all the necessary hardware (and funds) to develop for the Rift.

I went ahead and added you as a friend on these forums. I don't really have anything to hand you at this time, but, you are definitely someone I'd like to work with in the future, and since I didn't see anyone else respond I thought I'd let you know.

Should you want to throw some ideas around or just shoot the breeze don't be a stranger, send a pm. I'll let you know if I have anything solid to give you/ask of you sometime soon otherwise 😄

newbeginningaz
Honored Guest
RCMPMARUDER I'm extremely interested if this offer still stands.