cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seeking Video Player for Rift and Gear VR

myrddinstarhawk
Honored Guest
I am a content creator for VR and Augmented Reality / Telepresence. I am not a programmer. I am working on making augmented reality videos of events to be viewed through the Oculus Rift or Samsung Gear VR. I am looking for a video player for the rift and or Gear VR so i can stream video's either recorded or live stream to both lenses in the headsets. it should scale the Video's so be played in the Middle of the screed with interactive spaces on top for control functions and below the video for augmented reality content or some other function like text chat or scrolling text with hyperlinks.

i am seeking a developer who can assist in creating this player and have a number of other features in mind.
if anyone knows of an existing program or can assist me with developing a new set of programs i can be contacted at Video.DGI@gmail.com
1 REPLY 1

conectorrrr
Honored Guest
lifeviewrift is the best option outthere sofar.if you are aiming at life 3d streams= you are going to have a harder nut to crack than you think, and its not about a player its more about the hardware to record stuff+ about the way to recored things corectly , then the right way of compresion, and at the end the amount of bnadwith is needed to streem it... i already went throught al lof this... its not a player its the whole pipleline you are talking about,, and there are a lot of people working already on it.The good thing is , it can be done, but it is costy at this point