cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polar Dread

65rbi905
Explorer

Game Samstag organisiert im AppLab.

Nicht möglich zu spielen. Im Spiel sieht man im Game Over Bildschirm 3 Personen. Ich war 3 mal draussen am Wochenende. Bin jedesmal von 3 Typen angestarrt worden. Es ist Stalking. Game komplett aus AppLab entfernen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Toxin_Dog
Explorer

Hello, I just saw this post and I made this account just to confirm with you that the game is in fact possible to play. I am the developer and I would like to confirm that we, as the development team, are not stalking you? It's a game, but nothing more, we made it to be scary, but it does not stalk you, or follow you. I'm just making a game with my friends and trying to have fun with it. I'm sorry you had this experience but the game is not trying to stalk you at all. '

-------------------

Hallo, ich habe gerade diesen Beitrag gesehen und dieses Konto erstellt, um Ihnen zu bestätigen, dass das Spiel tatsächlich gespielt werden kann. Ich bin der Entwickler und möchte bestätigen, dass wir als Entwicklungsteam Sie nicht stalken? Es ist ein Spiel, aber nicht mehr, wir haben es so gemacht, dass es gruselig ist, aber es verfolgt dich nicht und verfolgt dich nicht. Ich mache gerade ein Spiel mit meinen Freunden und versuche Spaß damit zu haben. Es tut mir leid, dass Sie diese Erfahrung gemacht haben, aber das Spiel versucht überhaupt nicht, Sie zu stalken.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Toxin_Dog
Explorer

Hello, I just saw this post and I made this account just to confirm with you that the game is in fact possible to play. I am the developer and I would like to confirm that we, as the development team, are not stalking you? It's a game, but nothing more, we made it to be scary, but it does not stalk you, or follow you. I'm just making a game with my friends and trying to have fun with it. I'm sorry you had this experience but the game is not trying to stalk you at all. '

-------------------

Hallo, ich habe gerade diesen Beitrag gesehen und dieses Konto erstellt, um Ihnen zu bestätigen, dass das Spiel tatsächlich gespielt werden kann. Ich bin der Entwickler und möchte bestätigen, dass wir als Entwicklungsteam Sie nicht stalken? Es ist ein Spiel, aber nicht mehr, wir haben es so gemacht, dass es gruselig ist, aber es verfolgt dich nicht und verfolgt dich nicht. Ich mache gerade ein Spiel mit meinen Freunden und versuche Spaß damit zu haben. Es tut mir leid, dass Sie diese Erfahrung gemacht haben, aber das Spiel versucht überhaupt nicht, Sie zu stalken.

65rbi905
Explorer

@Toxin_Dog@ I also assumed that. Thank you for getting in touch. It was strange in the first 2 / 3 days. I had every time 3 people standing around in front of the door on the street, who walked up to me the moment I got out and passed me without a word

By the way, I have another request. The controls in the game do not work. I can't move around the room with the controllers. So the dog that sneaks through the rooms at the beginning catches me every time.

Toxin_Dog
Explorer

Fully intentional, you are not supposed to move in PolarDread, you instead have to use the doors and other mechanics to keep them out. You do stay stationary though.