cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eleven VR

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys

I'm not a developer, I'm a table tennis player of a reasonably good standard. I'm loving Eleven! Especially as we are in lockdown. However I can't help thinking the developers have missed a trick here.

Firstly, we are all equipment junkies! Contact Butterfly in Japan, Stiga, Donic, Tibhar or Joola in Europe and get them involved. Put the entire range of rubbers and blades on Oculus for a small fee, say 50p a rubber etc and you can be sure table tennis players will go and buy the real thing for when we can start playing again. just put the spin, speed and throw height of the original on the listing so people can see what they are getting. Being endorsed by Butterfly, Stiga or any of the other big brands would be a huge incentive for people to invest in this.

Secondly, we all want to play our heroes. In Europe it's Jan One Waldner and Timo Boll. In the Far East you have Ma Long, Xu Xin, Fan Zen Dong, Ding Ning, Liu Shi Wen etc.... The list is endless. Much better than a faceless AI.

The last thing is you've got to get Chinese rubbers onboard DHS Hurricane 3 is one of the most popular rubbers in the world. If you can develop the same characteristics for this game you'll have half of Asia playing it!

Like I said, I'm not a developer so it could be horrendously difficult to do. Just some thoughts though.

0 REPLIES 0