cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network request encountered error HTTP HTTP_TRANSPORT_ERROR:

foxvalleysoccer
Protege

Anyone know how to get rid of this error? I tried clearing cache and rebooting relogging in and it keeps coming back.

Network request encountered error HTTP HTTP_TRANSPORT_ERROR:

11 REPLIES 11

whitenoise34
Explorer

I am also getting this error

StarHarrier
Honored Guest

Having the same issue.

StarHarrier
Honored Guest

I found a workaround for those with a VPN. Just switch servers. Not sure what it does on Facebook/Oculus's side, but it seems to reset the connection and everything starts working again.

foxvalleysoccer
Protege

Another work around is to log out of internet and forget credentials then relog in. Seems to work for a while then i start getting the error again.

ryan-at-melcher
Protege

I'm having the same issue across different browsers and PCs. The site seems to work briefly before eventually returning only a white page. The browser reports a bunch of errors similar to:

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://graph.oculus.com/graphql?locale=en_US. (Reason: CORS preflight response did not succeed).

I'm having other issues too that might be related. The Oculus Platform Util always returns a server/network error when attempting to upload a build and my support tickets seem to not be going through (no automated reply or response in ~1-2 weeks).

whitenoise34
Explorer

I am also experiencing this on multiple computers on my local network. I've heard this happens if you get flagged as a bot.. Is there anything we can do to get this fixed?

Craig2n1
Honored Guest

Same issue-- started a week ago and is intermittent. Happens on PC and Android, while connected to Wi-fi or mobile data. Oddly, does not impact my iPad, which is absolutely useless for work, but odd.

I hope they fix this.

ryan-at-melcher
Protege

The issue seems to start as soon as another tab to the Oculus site is opened. We noticed it go from working to broken three times now after opening a new tab. So if you're careful it can be worked around.

mkghoster
Explorer

Hi Everyone,

The problem also happened to me but a modem / router restart solved it for me.

(Not sure if closing other open oculus tabs helped or not.)