cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network request encountered error HTTP HTTP_TRANSPORT_ERROR:

foxvalleysoccer
Level 4

Anyone know how to get rid of this error? I tried clearing cache and rebooting relogging in and it keeps coming back.

Network request encountered error HTTP HTTP_TRANSPORT_ERROR:

10 REPLIES 10

whitenoise34
Level 2

I am also getting this error

StarHarrier
Level 2

Having the same issue.

StarHarrier
Level 2

I found a workaround for those with a VPN. Just switch servers. Not sure what it does on Facebook/Oculus's side, but it seems to reset the connection and everything starts working again.

foxvalleysoccer
Level 4

Another work around is to log out of internet and forget credentials then relog in. Seems to work for a while then i start getting the error again.

ryan-at-melcher
Level 3

I'm having the same issue across different browsers and PCs. The site seems to work briefly before eventually returning only a white page. The browser reports a bunch of errors similar to:

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://graph.oculus.com/graphql?locale=en_US. (Reason: CORS preflight response did not succeed).

I'm having other issues too that might be related. The Oculus Platform Util always returns a server/network error when attempting to upload a build and my support tickets seem to not be going through (no automated reply or response in ~1-2 weeks).

whitenoise34
Level 2

I am also experiencing this on multiple computers on my local network. I've heard this happens if you get flagged as a bot.. Is there anything we can do to get this fixed?

Craig2n1
Level 2

Same issue-- started a week ago and is intermittent. Happens on PC and Android, while connected to Wi-fi or mobile data. Oddly, does not impact my iPad, which is absolutely useless for work, but odd.

I hope they fix this.

ryan-at-melcher
Level 3

The issue seems to start as soon as another tab to the Oculus site is opened. We noticed it go from working to broken three times now after opening a new tab. So if you're careful it can be worked around.

mkghoster
Level 2

Hi Everyone,

The problem also happened to me but a modem / router restart solved it for me.

(Not sure if closing other open oculus tabs helped or not.)