cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reply...

91shlee1219
Level 3

We submitted description of Ellie's Travel Diary for review. However, we didn't have feedback. If there is problem, Please tell us. We will try to fix it.

Why oculus support system is unavailable? I cannot send message though official route.  Support section send bottom is not working now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ryan-at-melcher
Level 3

Until recently, Oculus had a disclaimer on the app submission page about delayed response times. There have been a couple of forum posts discussing the long waits. For some people it took 40+ days to complete. For what it's worth, we recently published a game on App Labs which took about a month to pass. We also submitted a Rift title 7 days ago that remains in review.

If you're talking about not receiving replies from the Contact Us form, I had a similar issue. I believe my issue was fixed by changing my Oculus email to something else and then back again, but honestly, I'm still not 100% sure. (I made one ticket since changing my email that received no reply.) You could try submitting a ticket on your phone and see if that works or get a coworker to try contacting them.

If all that fails, you may have to reach out to a support member on these forums.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ryan-at-melcher
Level 3

Until recently, Oculus had a disclaimer on the app submission page about delayed response times. There have been a couple of forum posts discussing the long waits. For some people it took 40+ days to complete. For what it's worth, we recently published a game on App Labs which took about a month to pass. We also submitted a Rift title 7 days ago that remains in review.

If you're talking about not receiving replies from the Contact Us form, I had a similar issue. I believe my issue was fixed by changing my Oculus email to something else and then back again, but honestly, I'm still not 100% sure. (I made one ticket since changing my email that received no reply.) You could try submitting a ticket on your phone and see if that works or get a coworker to try contacting them.

If all that fails, you may have to reach out to a support member on these forums.

View solution in original post