can cyberspace work with CV1 ?

akashmaan
Honored Guest
would cyberspace work with CV1  properly? 🙂
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

cybereality
Grand Champion
If you mean cyberspace as in the concept, then yes. You can visit cyberspace with Rift. If you mean cyberspace the roller-coaster demo, then no. I don't believe it was updated to support CV1. Thanks. 

Also, this is the Developer section of the forum. Maybe you got lost. For consumer questions, you should ask in the Community section of the forum (see the drop down menu on the top right). Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

View solution in original post

cybereality
Grand Champion
Developers can choose to update their game, but it requires some work, and then they would need to release a new version. As far as I know, the makers of Cyberspace never released a version that works with the consumer Rift software. Meaning it doesn't work. Hope that makes sense.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

cybereality
Grand Champion
If you mean cyberspace as in the concept, then yes. You can visit cyberspace with Rift. If you mean cyberspace the roller-coaster demo, then no. I don't believe it was updated to support CV1. Thanks. 

Also, this is the Developer section of the forum. Maybe you got lost. For consumer questions, you should ask in the Community section of the forum (see the drop down menu on the top right). Thanks.

akashmaan
Honored Guest
yes i mean cyberspace as the roller coaster demo. i have bought CV1 now suggest me how to run it on CV1

cybereality
Grand Champion
No, it doesn't work on CV1. That's what I'm saying. None of the old DK1/DK2 demos work on CV1 at all. Developers need to update their games to work with the consumer software.

akashmaan
Honored Guest
from where and how i can get the update for cyberspace to be run in CV1.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Developers can choose to update their game, but it requires some work, and then they would need to release a new version. As far as I know, the makers of Cyberspace never released a version that works with the consumer Rift software. Meaning it doesn't work. Hope that makes sense.