cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Games stuck on Syncing. PLEASE FIX THIS, OCULUS!

Carvmanda
Explorer

I have 2 apps that are perpetually syncing.  Superhot has been syncing for 4 days and Elven Assassin has been syncing for 1 month.  I originally thought that it was an Elven Assassin problem, but now that Superhot is all tied up, I'm not so sure.  

What is the ETA for Oculus to fix this issue???

3 REPLIES 3

H4RDCOREP4RKOUR
Protege

I am also experiencing this with Elven Assassin. Anyone know a fix for this?

I've tried uninstalling the game, it still says 'syncing'.

I've disconnected from WiFi and reconnected.

I've had the headset fully charged, did not change state.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there, thank you for bringing this to the community! We understand how frustrating this is to you so lets see if we can get to the bottom of this. Try logging out of your Oculus app, deleting the app, reinstalling the app and logging back into the app. If that doesn't work please submit a support ticket here and kindly include all of the troubleshooting steps which you have taken to solve this. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

H4RDCOREP4RKOUR
Protege

@MetaQuestSupport 

I don't quite understand your instructions. I only have 1 user on my Oculus device and there was no 'log out' function that I could find; only the ability to switch accounts (which I could not do, because there was no other account).

Ultimately, I had to perform a factory reset on my device and re-download my applications. This resolved the issue. Though I must add that it is not great experience.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?