cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I the only one not getting vibration?

ErroneousKill
Level 3
Just started playing Lone Echo.  Pretty amazing!  However, I notice that I'm getting no vibration feedback when grabbing objects.  This doesn't seem right so I wanted to know if its normal/part of the game or if I have an issue.  I went through all the settings but I found nothing having to do with vibration.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BB_Coolcat
Level 4
There is vibration, but only if your grip is slipping. E.g. you grab something with both hands, but then move your hands apart in real life while holding the trigger. At some point the controllers start vibrating, if you go further you will loose grip despite holding the trigger. That's as it should be, other games do it as well. For example "The Climb".

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ErroneousKill
Level 3
BTW it works in other games no problem...

ErroneousKill
Level 3
So many views but no answer.  Simple question, if you have played the game you can say yes there is vibration when I grab objects or no there is no vibration when I grab objects...  Don't know why I can't get any help on such an easy question...

BB_Coolcat
Level 4
There is vibration, but only if your grip is slipping. E.g. you grab something with both hands, but then move your hands apart in real life while holding the trigger. At some point the controllers start vibrating, if you go further you will loose grip despite holding the trigger. That's as it should be, other games do it as well. For example "The Climb".

View solution in original post

purecain
Level 2

you have to unplug any other controllers. like xbox one controller... then reload the game and you should be getting force feed back in your controllers...

doeswayneexist
Level 2
This is not working for me either. Last night I got dropped from a game. When I came back there was no vibration whenever I grab onto objects. It is really throwing me off.