cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any advice for high-ping Echo Arena?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unfortunately, I am connecting from Japan - so, even under the best of circumstances I have 100ms more ping than anyone else.  I find myself unable to stop a fast-moving disc, or react in any meaningful way during really fast action.

If I can see the disc coming, and put my hand in front of the path with the catch button held - I can grab it.  But the really magic moments?  Where it seems as if my robot hand is closing *right* on a zipping disc?  Nothing happens.

Anyone else have this problem?  Is this just something inherent to multiplayer games that don't have hitscan weapons where the servers can do their nifty time-travel/sorting tricks?
2 REPLIES 2

MattiMobi
Protege
Sounds like server issues. Your closest server is probably not that close. Are you using Wi-Fi or ethernet cable? You could try asking the support team of Echo Arena. 

MattiMobi
Protege
7 hours ago, from the time i wrote this post, the echo arena team posted on Twitter quote: "We're currently investigating the service connection errors being reported. Thanks for letting us know!". Maybe this is the problem?