cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any games other than Lone Echo with thumb tracking (via controllers)?

chantienyee
Honored Guest

Hey guys,

I noticed recently in Lone Echo (playing with Quest 2 via Link) that there is thumb tracking with the Quest 2 controllers. I noticed this because my left thumb wasn't moving while my right was. I'm getting a headset replacement as part of Oculus troubleshooting and thought I may as well have this replaced too if it's not working, but Oculus wants me to test with another app first.

Does anyone know of a free, cheap, or good app that also has thumb tracking with the Quest 2 controllers? (Needs to be native to Quest 2 since my Link not working is the reason for the headset replacement.)

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PITTCANNA
Visionary

you can do it in the virtual home.  so when you load up the device and are in your home, just look at your controllers. Honestly thumb tracking is kinda glitchy but some factors can help lighting and clean the controllers.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

PITTCANNA
Visionary

you can do it in the virtual home.  so when you load up the device and are in your home, just look at your controllers. Honestly thumb tracking is kinda glitchy but some factors can help lighting and clean the controllers.

Thank you so much for the quick reply! I totally never noticed this before, but it helped confirm the tracking issue with my controller. Thank you!