cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any update on Paranormal Activity: The lost soul??

Ernimus_Prime
Level 7
Just saw a new post that the devs haven't heard back from the Oculus team when Oculus will release the game on the Oculus Store.  Any updates? 
ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI), Ryzen 7 3700x, 16 gigs ram DDR-4 3600 MHZ. SSD XPG 8200 pro 1 TB. WD Black 4 TB. Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1, Acer Predator XG270HU 1440p@144 hz, Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. Corsair rm750x PSU. Rift S.
27 REPLIES 27

ejsin
Level 3
If it is not in the Oculus Store this week, I will be purchasing it from Steam. I am Getting tired of waiting! I know a few people who already purchased it from Steam because they also got sick of waiting.

Ernimus_Prime
Level 7
Ya I've been waiting as well. Hope really soon it gets released on the Oculus store. 
ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI), Ryzen 7 3700x, 16 gigs ram DDR-4 3600 MHZ. SSD XPG 8200 pro 1 TB. WD Black 4 TB. Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1, Acer Predator XG270HU 1440p@144 hz, Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. Corsair rm750x PSU. Rift S.

Bagnet
Level 5
it could be because its not ready. i bought it on steam about a month or so ago and it was a frustrating experience. The tracking on the hands was off by miles, the doors don't work properly half the time and a myriad of other annoyances. refunded it within 45 minutes. I fully plan to rebuy it when its finished but it was pretty far off then. Having said that, there may have been more patches since then

Ernimus_Prime
Level 7

Bagnet said:

it could be because its not ready. i bought it on steam about a month or so ago and it was a frustrating experience. The tracking on the hands was off by miles, the doors don't work properly half the time and a myriad of other annoyances. refunded it within 45 minutes. I fully plan to rebuy it when its finished but it was pretty far off then. Having said that, there may have been more patches since then

According to the dev.  They released the game to the Oculus team over a month ago and haven't from them with the status.  So they have no idea what the issue is.  That's according to the dev's. 

Tattoo_Dude
Level 5
Thank you Bagnet for posting your issues with this game from steam. I have been watching it closely and was going to purchasing it soon as I wanted a good scary game for my Oculus. If it is that buggy, I will wait for the Oculus release.

reefy86
Level 5
yeah, i brought it the day it came out but haven't played it since due to bad tracking issues. have they fixed this? can remember spending 30 mins trying to pick that flashlight up at the beginning lol

dougchism
Level 5
Let us know how it works if you bought it or have purchased it in the past. The discussions on steam are not very promising for Oculus users, seems it had some really bad bugs and people often dont follow up if they are fixed. 

Veraxus
Level 3
I'm also waiting for the Oculus Home release. As much as I love Steam for classic gaming, it's VR implementation is intolerable.
My PC: ASRock Z87E-ITX | Core i7-4790K @ 4.0Ghz | 8GB RAM @ 1600Mhz | EVGA GeForce 1080 Ti FTW 11GB | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD | Windows 10 x64

zork2001
Level 7

Well it requires 360 turning and oculus does not like that,
plus the game was a total pile of shit, putting the game on their store would
shine a big red light on their lack there of return policy.