cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having trouble with "I expect you to die" ?

RoseyGlow
Level 2
I can't get past the set up room, as it asks me to hover an object above the chair, but when I do, it won't register it. I can't move forward without doing this. Who do I contact? Where do I go? 
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

DominatorVIP
Level 4

RoseyGlow said:

I can't get past the set up room, as it asks me to hover an object above the chair, but when I do, it won't register it. I can't move forward without doing this. Who do I contact? Where do I go? 
Thanks

Sounds like you've found a game bug!

I would advise you contact Oculus Support for assistance, as they'll be sure to know something we don't, or in a worst case scenario get you a refund.

As for troubleshooting, I'd make sure your guardian settings are tuned correctly, and make sure you have the height calibrated correctly.

You may also want to look into the game's website if there is one (for IEYTD, I'm fairly certain there is) and see if they have any troubleshooting tips there. It's quite possible they've pushed out a temporary fix and you just don't know about it.

Hopefully this helps 🙂 

RoseyGlow
Level 2
Thanks! I actually went to the developers and we figured it out. 
Turns out I missed the instruction that told me to place the item that was at the door into the circles. I was trying with everything but, such as the clock, the lighter, the gun... Once I'd done that everything else was fine.  
Regards,
Rose