cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App refund

mdeco
Honored Guest

How do I receive a refund for an app that doesn’t work? I paid $60 for a lifetime subscription to the Tripp app. Still every time I try to use the app, it takes me to the subscription page!!!! I can only watch the “sample” ???

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya mdeco! We see you're having issues with a subscription.  We've been there ourselves and it' s definitely something we want to help you through. If you still want to try getting subscription to work, you may want to try logging out and logging back into the app. That may help the app refresh your account. 

If you'd rather refund the subscription, you can request a refund within the app. We went ahead and linked a handy walkthrough here for you. 

You may also want to reach out to the developer for additional verification of your subscription cancellation. 

We hope this helps!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey mdeco! We just wanted to pop in and check that everything went well with your refund. If you still need assistance, feel free to respond here or PM us. 

To send us a PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!