cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arizona Sunshine User Reviews

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
38 REPLIES 38

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer
The most fun I've had with the touch so far!
And never had this fun with zombies before. 😄
The Closet Sim Rig
Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S

weasel47
Heroic Explorer
If they add full locomotion - which is supposedly in the works - I will like it even more!  The teleportation works well enough, but I'm not a fan of it (in this or other games).

cybereality
Grand Champion
This game is great. Though maybe not fully AAA, it still has some of the higher production values for the games on the store right now. I played the game single player for a bit and thought it was OK. But I ended up going though the thing co-op with my brother and had a blast. Co-op in VR is really a whole other experience, and this may be the best thing available for that. The campaign is a reasonable length, though still shorter than similar 2D games (like Dead Island or Dying Light). With Horde mode and the upcoming DLC I think there is a good amount of gameplay for your dollar. Recommended.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Crash, crash, crassshhh... crash. Within 5 minutes of 'play'.

mambo1888
Rising Star
Great game, looking forward to trying out the full locomotion and new dlc when released. Dont think Ive had the game crash once, but I know others have had issues with it. Great to actually have a shooting game with a campaign and story unlike the many wave shooters, and the co-op campaign should be a good laugh although ive only done single player (holding off for the locomotion update)

Definitely a must have for me and you get a lot for your money compared to a lot of other VR games.

One of the things I wasn't too keen on was the difficulty of the game, its was almost too easy a lot of the time until you get to a horde then it became too hard, I had to drop the game down to easy at the horde before entering the mine (Thats probably more to do with me than the game to be fair). Also during the hordes you are restricted, that particular level I wanted to go to the top of the stairs so I could pick them off but the game stops you from going up the stairs.

cybereality
Grand Champion
The game gets easier as you play. I remember at the beginning I was dying on silly parts with a couple zombies, but by the end it was almost easy. It just takes some time to get used to the aiming. Now I can get headshots without closing one eye or lining up the sights.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

mambo1888
Rising Star
Yeah it was probably a bit too easy on the easy setting, I was planning on putting the difficulty back up after that particular horde but I ended up just leaving it. Im going to play through again after the locomotion update and il try it on a harder setting. Its quite satisfying when you unload a full clip of headshots in quick succession, but without the red dot sight on easy I will probably have to resort to one eye two hand stance :smiley:

Wildt
Consultant
Haven't tried horde mode yet, but finished the campaign solo. The teleportation really grinds my gears, so I'm at 3.5 right now. 
If they patch out the bugs and put in locomotion, this could be a 4.5
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

vannagirl
Consultant
i own but have decided to wait for locomotion the devs teased. I did play a little though over the break and wow it is first time since elite i have felt totally inside a world.

The closest we ever come to being in a zombie apocalypse for me
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are.