cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard's Wrath - I'm stuck at the damaged bridge, release the mark, and finding the "small gear"

Linkman81
Honored Guest
I am stuck.  I've been through every area multiple times and I need some help getting unstuck.  I have a feeling I may have used some midgard keys where I shouldn't have, but maybe not.  Basically, I'm stuck at the B. Fort Ravine.  I can't get across the damaged bridge.  I know that in god mode you can get the two bridge pieces but there is still one area I cannot pass.  I have the first 3 animal companions so far.  I have explored two labyrinths / dungeons.  I have completed one of them where you send the boat out onto the water at the end.  The other, I'm stuck midway through.  I need a midgard key to keep going and I can't for the life of me find one.  I have a feeling that if I could open this particular door, then I would find the "small gear" and I could rotate the bridge to progress further into the dungeon.  Also, I'm not sure I can do it yet, but I also haven't figured out how to release the mark from the cell and why there is a head and alter in the back of the room.  Any hints on that would be appreciated too.
3 REPLIES 3

MowTin
Expert Trustee
You should ask on the discord. I could help you but I don't know what your talking about. I don't know the locations by name "B. Fort Ravine"? 

I don't think you have to worry about mdgard keys.

Is it that you can't get across the broken bridge? 

Are you talking about the broken bridge where you have to grab pieces in god mode? I think you have to go into god mode and use two pieces for the first part, go to hero mode and move to end, then go back to god mode and move one of the previously used pieces to finish.

i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

ChrisMaga
Honored Guest

Did you ever figure this out? I am stuck in same place. I can put the 2 bridge pieces on the far gap on the bridge but  I can't move them to the closer gap to get across to the  middle..

I haven't played this game, but I did see someone on Reddit that said this should work: "You just pick it up and drop it in the first gap, move and pick and re-drop on the second gap to get across. So you use the same piece twice."

Hope this helps, and happy gaming!

Through the darkness of futures past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: Fire... walk with me