cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard's Wrath - using the crossbow?

dburne
Level 16
Hey gang,
Have resumed my playing of Asgard's Wrath, and have just started with the third character - I forget his name.
He has a sword that comes apart into two swords that can be thrown independent of each other.

In addition, he has apparently a cross bow. However I can not seem to figure out how and what to load into the thing so I can use it? 
I tried a search for it and could not come up with anything on this question.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated! I am making good use of the sword but since he also has the crossbow I would like to have that available as an option to use also.

Rift CV1| Rift S| Quest| Reverb G2| Index| Vive Pro 2
4 REPLIES 4

saami81
Level 8
Im not 100% sure, but giant orc in tavern should sell crossbow bolts or you could craft them by same orc.

dburne
Level 16

saami81 said:

Im not 100% sure, but giant orc in tavern should sell crossbow bolts or you could craft them by same orc.

Ok I will check it out thanks.
Once I have them any trick to getting them loaded in the crossbow?

saami81
Level 8
Put bolts on another body slot and then grab them from there to bow. Updated crossbow should have automatic reload, but i cant remember if it was first or second upgrade.

dburne
Level 16

saami81 said:

Put bolts on another body slot and then grab them from there to bow. Updated crossbow should have automatic reload, but i cant remember if it was first or second upgrade.

Got it, thanks much!