cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOXVR - Bug tracker and Feature Requests

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear BOXVR Users

Please use this thread to post any bugs and/or feature requests for BOXVR.
The FitXR team will be following up on this thread regularly. 
66 REPLIES 66

manbub
Explorer
Just got boxvr when doing the training my gloves are not lined up with my hands, when I do the alligning then the gloves go away. I have an oculus rift 3 sensors. All other games are working

Fixed. Didn't underrunde how to do aligning

Everborn128
Explorer
I must say I really like the new look of the targets but for whatever reason they feel really unsatisfying to hit, almost like I'm hitting air or something? I didn't like the look of the old targets but they did feel more satisfying to hit.

neng_yang_559
Honored Guest
MUSIC PROCESSING 0%..I can't seem to get it to process any of my music. Always stuck at 0%. I have all mp3. Im i doing anything wrong?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I enjoy BOXVR - I only wish it would now add: -

* MUSIC in the lobby provided from you plus our PlayLists.

That's all really 😉

christopherbarn
Adventurer
Personal high scores instead of leader boards - couldn't care less about other peoples scores.

furtin
Protege
On Quest: The Stats on the main menu don’t update/show after being logged out. Tracking/hit registering issues in fast passages. Great game/workout please update whenever possible with fixes and features for a quality product!
"The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel."

FancyFry
Explorer
Hey guys,

I have reinstalled the game and there is pre-installed user "FITXR(SC)". This user is not renewable nor it can be deleted.
How can this be fixed (playing on Oculus Quest).

Cugal
Honored Guest
Take back my comment awesome product.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Own Music does get processed but no targets get generated inside the level - for some players.. Very frustrating..

silversson
Explorer
Hello dear people of Box VR (Devs, QAs and Product people also),

I love the game and use it every morning on my Oculus Quest.. I do a min 30min training.
I am a fellow with tall hands and my VR area is not that large. 2m x 2m roughly. 
The "label" on the floor where I should stand is in a middle of my game area. Logical right. 
Well as I got long arms I keep reaching the guardian boundary and the grid flashes. This is annoying so I usually stand a little behind the "plate".
Problem here is the block move where you raise your hands in-front of you to block. As I stand a bit behind the plate my blocking is too far back and I "miss" the block killing my streak. 

I would suggest that the block only fails if it hits the position of the headset. Not that it reaches the plate.

Like said I really like the game and am looking forward for seeing new awesomeness from you.

Best regards
Jussi