cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber - Community Rankings!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
If anyone is interesting in participating in Community Rankings (strictly for bragging rights) then post screenshots of your best Beat Saber scores here!

If you're looking for friends to compete with directly, then add anyone from this thread, or check out the community Friends Megathread:

Game on!

482 REPLIES 482

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
hmm, I'll double-check my options and screenshot them. I should be at SS if my score was higher than yours. Very strange.

Love how you got 69 in your score. HOW DARE YOU, SIR!

Will work on topping you, stat ❤️

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Yeah so apparently my original problem was more straight forward... I was being a dumbass.

Apparently I DID have a damn Modifier on (increased song speed). I didn't set it myself so must have default from when it was set on other songs, or a family member did it. No wonder I was struggling so much at first, lmao.

I just removed the Modifier and got my SS Rating.

j706fxl8arti.png

I'm going to add the Modifier back on to try to beat your high score!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Okay, put the Song Speed modifer back on and got my score higher, but still not enough to beat Wildt's score... YET!

mooq7fjjaljr.png

I'm drenched in sweat now tho, so gonna break for today. Tomorrow... I shall return!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Quick update,

I figured I should probably let folks know that the main reason I have been inactive with Beat Saber is due to a mild shoulder injury. I think I agitated my shoulder while doing some heavy weights in the gym last December. I ended up taking some time off of upper body workouts and started to target other areas, which seemed to help. But when the quarantine/pandemic life started, I began doing full body workouts quite excessively. In hindsight, I probably should have had my shoulder checked out by a doctor first, because now my right shoulder is having some prolonged issues.

When I was hitting my most recent scores, it would take me 2-3 days to recover from shoulder pain/discomfort. I'll probably get checked out by a doctor soon to get patched up asap. I've just been holding out due to good 'ol Covid19.

I figured I should update the thread real quick so that Wildt and others didn't think I was running away from these elite level challenges lol

Cheers!

Wildt
Consultant
Phew, I thought you might pwned my scores, and thus forcing me back into a game I havent played for months. 
Anywho, I wish you a (not too) speedy recovery :lol:
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
hahah, nope! No pwning yet. But I will be trying again soon!
😉

Digikid1
Consultant

Zenbane said:

Quick update,

I figured I should probably let folks know that the main reason I have been inactive with Beat Saber is due to a mild shoulder injury. I think I agitated my shoulder while doing some heavy weights in the gym last December. I ended up taking some time off of upper body workouts and started to target other areas, which seemed to help. But when the quarantine/pandemic life started, I began doing full body workouts quite excessively. In hindsight, I probably should have had my shoulder checked out by a doctor first, because now my right shoulder is having some prolonged issues.

When I was hitting my most recent scores, it would take me 2-3 days to recover from shoulder pain/discomfort. I'll probably get checked out by a doctor soon to get patched up asap. I've just been holding out due to good 'ol Covid19.

I figured I should update the thread real quick so that Wildt and others didn't think I was running away from these elite level challenges lol

Cheers!

That sucks.  Hope you feel better soon.

Magestic
Protege

Am I too late to get in on this? This is me but I can't remember that login atm. Wasn't sure if your shoulder is well enough to initiate a challenge lol. 

Screenshot_20210510-205321.png

Magestic
Protege

Maybe I should bump this with some tags too. @Zenbane @Wildt and @Digikid1 

Hey there, welcome back OpticKing! Good to see you returning 😀

It's never too late to get in on some Beat Saber competition. I'm still going strong with my physical fitness. I lost over 20 pounds during the pandemic lol.

Show me some scores and lets get back on it!