cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber Quest Verified Leaderboard Scores

Crazy_Sane
Superstar
After noticing some impossible scores on the Quest Beat Saber leaderboards, I thought I'd start a thread where people can verify their scores.

You can post a screenshot of your leaderboard score with a link to a YouTube video confirming your Beat Saber prowess.

Calculating  the maximum possible score for a particular song/ difficulty is as follows:

5747.7 + (1094.8 × (Total Number Of Blocks - 14)) = Maximum Possible Score

This works for any song/ difficulty with the mods "faster song" and "ghost notes" turned on.

So if you're rank is high, like in the top ten, here's your chance to show off your skills.
4 REPLIES 4

Crazy_Sane
Superstar
I'm trying to upload a video at the moment, but I have an issue playing videos I've copied to my PC.

I've sent off a support ticket, so hopefully I can find a solution soon.

But don't be shy, lets see those videos!

cbru8383x
Honored Guest
I would post my score and vid XD but I don't use fb so the rec video won't mean anything for a while, if I remember when i get a fb acc then I'll upload the vid to yt etc. I don't have vid of my best score, but I do have the one when I took 6th, and I think 4th (this is for single saber expert on "Beat saber" I might have the wrong song since I forget a lot XD) but I just made a better score still in 4th though. Something I was wondering though was, does the Oculus Quest have their own Beat saber lb's? Or would someone like my friend who's gonna be getting the valve index have the same lb's?

Crazy_Sane
Superstar
I believe the leaderboards you see on the Quest are for the Quest version only. So you won't see scores from any other devices.

Umpa_PC
Rising Star
I don't have any high scores to brag about, but just posted to say I noticed some of the scores on the leaderboard and my first thought was Haxor lol
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.