cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber not included

Bocanegra10
Honored Guest

Hello,

I bought a Quest 2 yesterday and I’m pretty sure it was supposed to have beat saber included but it still says I have to pay for it.

3 REPLIES 3

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey hey! So your copy of Beat Saber won't automatically be on your headset, but you should get a notification and an email in order to redeem it, that way you don't have to pay for it!

Once you activate your new Quest 2 on your account, you should get an email that has a link to follow to redeem your copy of Beat Saber to your account. (If you don't see it in your inbox, make sure you check your junk/spam folders too.) Once you do that, you should be able to install it on your headset!

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions at all. 😁

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!

Hi,

I have the same issue, I bought the quest 2 with Resident Evil 4 and Beat Saber bundle.

When I click on the redeem emailed link for Beat Saber I get the Beat Saber Page up in Meta but there is nothing there for me to install or add to my account.

Hey there! We appreciate you reaching out regarding not being able to download your Beat Saber as this is not the experience we want you to have with us. Please get connected with us through a PM that way we can collect some information and work to get you back on track! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!