Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black and White PC game for VR?

metallitron
Explorer
18 REPLIES 18

LordQuake
Adventurer
@elboffor - Thanks for the advice, I have just been out and bought 500 Christmas tree "LED" lights. I plan to cram them into my case, will probably get in the way of all my fans and stop them, but as you say I don't need them for speed anyway. My PC is going to be so sweet. Will I be able to run everything at the highest settings and maybe oversample rate of 2.5 once I get all these LED's in there? 

elboffor
Consultant
Deffo
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

FieldOfVision
Heroic Explorer
Guys guys guys, seriously it's all about the RAM. Just download some more RAM from here and you'll be fine.
http://downloadmoreram.com/

Latest VR game: Crazy Kung Fu
Other games: www.FieldOf.Vision

LordQuake
Adventurer
@FieldOfVision @elboffor - who knew, I've been paying for RAM all these years and you can just download it, how much do you think I should get? I have 32Gigs now, should I go for another 32Gigs. Someone once told me that too much RAM can slow your games down. Also will the downloaded RAM take up much space as right now my case is full of Christmas tree lights. And what can I do about the little message that keeps popping up saying "thermal limit reached, throttling CPU cycles"?

elboffor
Consultant
It uses cloud ram version 2 so you should be good to go. It helps with multitasking but its still all about the LED count. RGB LEDs are the best apparently.
While we are sharing web sites, have you got your free oculus pen yet? I believe its 'pen island .com' to claim it. I know zenbane registered there a while ago 😉
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

LordQuake
Adventurer
@elboffor - Great I'll see if I can find some RGB LED's as all 500 in my case are white. That's probably why I didn't notice much improvement in performance. Don't get me wrong, it was there, just not as much as I'd hoped for. I'll talk to the PC World techs about it tomorrow, although they weren't much use when I asked if I needed a better power supply for my 500 Christmas tree lights. Also, I don't need a pen right now, so I'll skip the offer thanks.

FieldOfVision
Heroic Explorer
@LordQuake It's okay, the downloaded RAM will automatically be stored in your CPU. And the new RAM will be allocated right away to sustaining the quality of the rich leather than binds together the mother board and your hard drive. As we all know, the data transfers speeds are much lower when using poor quality leather. Saying that, I might be upgrading to a sharper transfusion node in my lab rat silo that powers the entire system. I'll see how that works out. 

Latest VR game: Crazy Kung Fu
Other games: www.FieldOf.Vision

Arock387
Heroic Explorer
there is a game in development called The Universim.  I have the alpha and its gonna be an amazing god game.  Every now and then i remind them to think about VR support

KusarScout
Honored Guest
There is a team trying to raise funds to make Black & White 3 for PC and VR. Look up Black & White 3 for more info.