cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonelab Quest 1

airsofthd75
Level 2

Let's take Bonelab for example, a game currently available for pre-order (I think) that I've been waiting for over a year. Which was still announced before the release of Quest 2. Strangely, it is currently Quest 2 exclusive.

I understand that it's mostly the developer's fault and that it's easier to just develop it for the Quest 2 than for the 2 platforms but please...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RuneSR2
Level 15

If you care for VR, get a gaming pc and connect your Quest using Link.

Quest has the slowest garbage gpu you can get, it's horribly slow phone VR - Quest 2 is much faster and has more ram, still Quest 2 is nothing but dust compared to an old GTX 1060 6GB. 

A GTX 1060 6GB is 6 times faster than Quest 2 and about 12 times faster than Quest 1:

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RuneSR2
Level 15

If you care for VR, get a gaming pc and connect your Quest using Link.

Quest has the slowest garbage gpu you can get, it's horribly slow phone VR - Quest 2 is much faster and has more ram, still Quest 2 is nothing but dust compared to an old GTX 1060 6GB. 

A GTX 1060 6GB is 6 times faster than Quest 2 and about 12 times faster than Quest 1:

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"