cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought Blade & Sorcery Nomad, can't install.

Hajen_
Explorer

Hey everyone 

Paid for B&S Nomad - it's in my library under "all apps" but not under "installed" neither "not installed" - i don't have the option to install it. And when I click it nothing happens at all. Tried to restart the quest2, tried to refund it and buy it again. 

Hope someone can clear this up for me. It does not make sense. 

34 REPLIES 34

like factory reset?

It still didn't work for me

FragmentalStew
Explorer

I ran into this problem.  I was finally able to solve it without having to factory reset.

When I tried to install the game, it said I didn't have enough memory and the install failed. I tried to free up more memory and install again, and the installation started but failed to finish correctly.  When I tried to "reinstall" it would do nothing.  When I tried to uninstall it would do nothing.   When I tried to go to the store page for the game it would show me an error.  There was an update available for the oculus browser, so I installed that, and afterwards I was finally able to see the store page for the game.  On that page was an install button and when I tried that button the game finally started the installation and eventually finished successfully.  Good luck.

Hey I just bought blades and sorcery on the original quest and it’s not under anything, kind of a stumped on what to do

If I can’t play the game can you refund it to me?

Hey there! Come reach out to us in PMs, and we'll get this resolved ASAP with you!

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

TheNinjaRuq
Honored Guest

its been over a year and im having this issue still 

The best thing might be to hit up the support team to be honest. You can click through the options and if you don't see your specific issue, you can always select the next best thing and add more information into the box.

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

Don’t you lose all the games you purchased when you factory reset? No freaking way I am paying for all these games again so Zuckerberg can get fat on my dime while providing a faulty platform. 

Hey there @lpryor9783. When it comes to doing a factory reset, you actually won't lose any of your purchases apps and games. All of your purchases are connected to your account rather than your headset itself. After doing a factory reset you'll just need to make sure that you are signing into your correct account. 

Also before doing a factory reset, we do recommend that you have Cloud Backup enabled so that you won't lose any of your game data. We hope this gives you some clarity on doing a factory reset. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!